Hospital Velmar - Overview
HOSPITAL VELMAR is one of thebiggest private hospitals in the northern region of Mexico. This medical centeris certified with the Patient Safety Model of the General Health Council. Thismodel was designed by the General Health Council of Mexico in conjunction withthe Joint Commission international. Only 5 hospitals in the northern region ofMexico have achieved this registration.
Hospital Velmar has 5 floors and more than 43000 sq ft of construction. The hospital has the most modern medical equipment in the city and has been specifically designed to work as a health center, meeting the highest standards of safety and salubrity.
Hospital Velmar is equipped with:
- 25 private rooms, with WIFI, telephone, tv, restroom and air conditioning
- Surgical unit equipped with 3 operating rooms, recovery room, maternity ward and central sterile department
- Emergency room fully equipped and with professional medical attention 24/7
- Parking lot
- Dining room
- 30 doctor麓s office
Departments and specialty centers at Hospital Velmar
- Transportation services
- Personal escort available
- Electronic medical records
- Interpreters available on demand
- Family members can stay with patient
- Accommodation arrangements
- Vegetarian food
- Private Rooms
- Recovery facilities
- Phone in rooms
- Internet connection
- Doctors have liability insurance
- Hospitals has liability insurance
- Number of doctors: 50
- Number of beds: 20
- Year established: 2000
The data provided in this page was provided by Hospital Velmar
or it's represetatives.
last updated on Dec 4, 2019.
Please read our disclaimer
If you have found any errors or missing data, please